
I have tried a couple of blog sites and this one seems to be the easiest to understand, so I think I will stick to this one. Jeff and I ended up giving Tyler a hair cut last saturday. Strangers don't tell me how cute he is anymore. He still is adorable, but I guess there's nothing that stands out about him now. He is 5 months and 2 weeks old today. He's still only 11lbs and 10oz. We just took him to the doctors and had his 4 month shots. He handled them pretty badly, until the doctor stuck a dum dum in his mouth. He sure loved that! On sunday Jeff was looking at him and nodding. Tyler started to nod back, and I thought maybe it was just a coincidence. But we tried it againa couple of times, and he nodded back every time! He's never copied anyone before! It's so fun to see him growing up and learning and acting more like a person than just a little ball of tears and screams. He's getting much better at not crying all the time. I can put him down and he can entertain himself for a few minutes. I think he will be much better when he can sit up on his own. He rolls over to his stomach all the time, especially when he is trying to go to sleep or has been crying for a long time. I think he's going to learn to crawl soon. That can be good and bad. Anyway, we are taking him camping for the first time this weekend. We have a ward campout, so hopefully he will behave and not keep people awake all night. I'll keep you posted!
Annika Ruth Jones
11 years ago


4 comments:
nice info shelly, tell me more about you :)
This is a pretty cool idea. It's nice hearing about your family, but I agree with Camilla...what about you?
Yes, Shelly. Who are you?
Doesn't anyone know Shelly? Is she famous or something?
Post a Comment