


Tyler has been screaming all day long and I am going crazy! I think he is starting to cut a tooth, but I could be wrong. He usually cries a lot, but this is rediculous. Nothing is soothing him! I gave him baby tylenol and teething tablets. I wish he would just go to sleep! Anyway, we went camping this weekend. Tyler was really good the whole time. It was hard to set up camp because I didn't have anywhere to put him down and everyone else was busy setting up their camps. It was nice to get away, but it was actually kind of boring. There was nothing really planned. We got there, set up camp, sang songs, ate dinner, went to bed, then got up, ate breakfast and went home. Tyler fell asleep really fast while we were singing. He slept with me in my sleeping bag and I had the worst nights sleep. Everytime I moved, he would wake and everytime he moved, I would wake up. I think I'm going to get a portable crib for our next trip. Angie and Nick, my husband's sister and her husband, went with us. They live with us in our duplex. We planned to bring something for dinner to share. Our responsibility was the hot dogs and buns. While we were packing the food, Jeff was talking to me and we were in a hurry. When we got to camp, we had the buns, but no hot dogs. Instead Jeff brought a can of spaghetti sauce!! It was so funny! He was distracted and grabbed the wrong thing! I laughed so hard!! So we went to the nearest store and got some more. The camp ground wasn't very far from the Springfield, Ut. On a sad note, a girl in our ward died over the weekend. She had lukemia. She was 28 and had 2 kids. I feel sorry for her husband. It really makes you appreciate your health and the time you get to spend with those you love. By the way, Happy late Birthday Brittany!!!
Annika Ruth Jones
11 years ago


4 comments:
At least you had spaghetti sauce then. I'm glad that the trip went alright. I hope those teeth show up soon so Tyler will feel better!
Sounds like a pretty good first camping trip for Tyler. I wasn't sure how he would handle it! Have you tried baby anbesol for his teeth?
Hey spaghetti sauce on hot dog buns is good. Try it sometime.
Has anyone ever tried peanut butter with bananas?
Post a Comment