Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Christmas Tree




Tyler was so amazed when he saw the Christmas Tree all lit up. At first he just sat there staring at it. Then he decided to go feel it. He hasn't really seemed to get enough courage to get too close to it. Most of the time he just sits and stares. It's so funny to see a 25 inch baby sitting next to a 6ft tree. I am excited for his first Christmas. I need to find a cute ornament for him for our tree. I also have been looking for a little toy that he can hold on to that's supposed to help babies learn to walk ( not a walker). He has been standing up a lot lately. I have seen him stand up and let go of the table once. I don't know if he was not paying attention or if he was trying to stand on his own. It's fun to see him crawl all over. It will be fun when he learns to walk. I know he will get into more things when he walks, but I still can't wait!! We got new windows put in our basement today. They look really nice! Let's hope for a warmer house and a lower gas bill!! By the way, in the picture of him touching the space heater, the heater is not on.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. I'm glad to hear you got your windows in.

GJJ