Friday, February 09, 2007

Update






It is very hard to come up with titles to my blog entries. Anyway, I took Tyler to the doctor about a week ago. He had ear infections in both fo his ears, and he was starting to get dehydrated from throwing up so much. He had stopped throwing up the day I took him, in, so they just told me to watch him and give him as many liquids as I could. I also got an antibiotic for his ears. He is healthy now. He didn't smile or laugh when he was sick. It was very depressing, but now he smiles and plays and laughs all the time. It's so nice to have him back to normal! He says "uh-oh" all the time. At first he would just randomly say it, but now he says it as he is throwing something on the floor, or if he falls and doesn't get hurt. He has started to play a game where he will just let himslef drop on a pillow or our love sack and say "ah-boo" because I say "ah-boom" when I do it. He loves it! And it's so fun to play with him. He loves Jeff. Jeff will come home from work and play with him and getting him to laugh until he has tears in his eyes. He's still afraid to let go of things when he tries to walk, and he still only has 2 teeth! Well, anyway, here are some pictures I took yesterday and a couple from his birthday party (3 weeks ago :o)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad Tiny Ty is feeling better. The pictures are cute!!!! Is he walking by himself yet?