I'm trying to be as good as my sister and update my blog more often. Here goes nothing! Ha ha! Today I finally weeded my vegetable garden. It had gotten so bad that I could hardly see the veggies. My sister-in-law Angie came to help me. We share the garden, and I am so glad I have her to help me. I don't think I ever could have motivated myself enough to do it alone. We made an interesting discovery: most of the weeds were actually tomato plants, tons and tons of them! We think they may have grown from the tomatoes that fell off the bushes last year that I didn't get around to cleaning up. We kept a few of the little plants to see if they will grow. We already have a bunch of them that we bought from the store. We also have JalapeƱo plants, three kinds of bell peppers, some zucchini, onions, and cucumbers. I can't wait for the tomatoes to ripen. I love tomatoes!
I think I have been feeling the baby kick a little today. I drank a bunch of water and I keep feeling little flutters at the bottom of my stomach. I think I was a lot further with Ty before I felt him. Maybe this baby is bigger. Ty had IUGR (Intrauterine growth restriction), so he was really small through the whole pregnancy, and still is now! He only weighs about 23lbs and he's almost 3. I hope he will be happy to get a sibling. We keep trying to tell him that I have a baby in my stomach, but every time we do he cups his hand, scoops up air from my belly and says, "Baby crying, Mommy!" and he puts his hand up to my face so I can kiss his imaginary baby. It's funny! He thinks we are pretending. He's so darn cute!
Annika Ruth Jones
11 years ago


2 comments:
Two posts in two days! Hurray! Now we need photos! When do you get your ultrasound?
This was a lot of work but fun! I got a cute little sunburn stripe on my back that's itchy now. :)
Let me know when we need to weed again!
Angie
Post a Comment