I went to another prenatal appointment on Thursday. I took Tyler with me this time. He is so funny! After they checked my blood pressure, he held up his arm and pointed at the blood pressure cuff saying, "Tyler arm?" Then after they had me get up on the table to check the baby's heartbeat, Tyler climbed up on the table, laid down, lifted up his shirt and started pointing to his belly. I just went over to him and rubbed his stomach and tickled him, and he was pretty happy with that. It was so funny to see him copy me when he had no idea what I was even doing! Maybe when he can feel the baby kicking he will understand a little more about what's going on. I have been feeling her move a lot, but it will probably be a while before her movements will be visible. I am finally half way! I am ready to be done now, though. I don't remember being this hot when I was pregnant with Tyler. And it's so uncomfortable to sit up for too long with all the pressure I am feeling on my abdomen. I have a feeling she is going to be bigger than Ty was. If she is the right length that most babies are at this point, she is only about 7 inches shorter that Ty was at birth. He was only 17in long. And I have the crazy idea that I want to do a normal birth instead of a c-section (I had a c-section with Ty)! I guess we'll see!!
Annika Ruth Jones
11 years ago


1 comments:
I can't believe you are half way already! Yay! Wouldn't that be crazy if Tyler's little sister was bigger than him? LOL
Post a Comment