Thursday, November 05, 2009

Halloween

I really love Halloween! It was fun this year to dress Trisha up as a butterfly- a costume I bought used and my sister, Brittany, altered to fit. She was adorable!


Ty wanted to be Spiderman. He chose his own costume for the first time, so that was fun.


We had a few family costume parties and also went to the "Boo at the Zoo" celebration with some of my family. We saw some cute baby animals there- an elephant and a giraffe.


Jeff was Shredder this year, the villain from "Teenage Muntant Ninja Turtles". He worked long and hard on the costume and it turned out great! I didn't dress up this year, but I plan to next year. Hope everyone had a great Halloween!


Just a few other things.... Trisha has learned to pull herself up to standing. She also discovered how to climb the stairs, which she did like a pro the very first time! Tyler is really starting to get creative. He made our family made out of clay, and they were really cute! He can also write a few letters in his name. He is getting so big! By the way, if you are visiting my blog, please leave a note! It seems to me that no one ever visits anymore :(


Ty hiding in the leaves.


I can finally put her hair in pig tails and they look so dang cute!!

6 comments:

Angie said...

I read your blog! Those pics are adorable!

Donna said...

Hi, I'm a friend of Angie's my blog link is on her blog, if your interested. I pop in from time to time and enjoy reading about your sweet little family, hope you don't mind! :)

Nick said...

Awesome Halloween pics!

Shelly said...

Yay! Thanks guys, and Donna I don't mind at all! I love that people are reading it. Maybe it will motivate me to update more often, lol! I'll have to check yours out too, Donna :)

Donna said...

I'm Glad and I hope you do visit mine, it's fun to get comments and make new friends!!

Shannon said...

Hi Shelly,
I am friends with Kathrene and I check your blog...your kids are so cute!