Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Feeding Tyler



Jeff really helps me out a lot with Tyler. There are some days that I don't get around to feeding him solid foods. Who knew that taking care of a baby would be so time consuming! Tyler loves bananas. We usually give him those, but we have started trying apple sauce, too. He didn't like it at first, he seems to have warmed up to them. He hates carrots. Once he knows that what he's getting, he shuts his mouth tight. Carrots were the first solid food we gave him (not including baby cereal). It's really funny to watch his face when he tastes a new food. He gets a very disgusted look and slowly chews it with his mouth open a little. Jeff has discovered a way to get him to open his mouth when he doesn't want to. He blows in his face and that makes Ty smile wide. It's so cute! We got professional pictures of him today. He did really good. They are the first ones we've taken professionally of him because I was always afraid he would cry the whole time since I wasn't holding him. He only cried afterward because I took too long to decide what poses I liked the beat. I won't get them for about 2 weeks, but I will put them on this blog when I can. They are adorable!!!

1 comments:

roamingjones said...

Yeah, bananas! EVERYONE loves bananas!