
I am so sick of seeing spiders in our house. I kill atleast one everday. They are almost always Hobo spiders, which are poisonous. I used to be deathly afraid of them, but I kill them so often that I'm almost brave enough to step on them barefoot, which probably wouldn't be smart with the poisonous ones. We had our house sprayed twice this year, but it hasn't done a thing! There is always atleast one in our bathroom. We had a trap in our kitchen that had about 25 of them in it. I replaced it about a month ago and the new trap is already full. I just hope that Tyler never gets bit by one. I remember when I was little I would always pretend to kill bugs. I would deliberately miss them because I felt bad killing them. But when I kill these spiders I smash them until all their legs fall off and their bodies are mangled into a bloody pulp, just to make sure they are dead. I have killed 2 so far today.
Annika Ruth Jones
11 years ago


1 comments:
Oh! The violence!
Post a Comment