Thursday, February 26, 2009

"A Sun Beep"



Ty says the funniest things, and I really should start recording them. Today he was singing, "Jesus wants me for a sun beep!" all day long. I tried to correct him, but he kept changing it back. I finally made it to the hospital to get my diabetes test. It was negative thank goodness, but I was a little worried since I have become more addicted to chocolate since my GDM than ever before. I took Trisha and Ty with me and they were relatively good. I had to wait for two hours after I drank some glucose juice stuff for them to draw my blood, so I brought Ty a bunch of toys to entertain him. Trisha was the one that caused problems since she was hungry and there was no place in the hospital that I knew of to go feed her. I ended up feeding her in the lab waiting room since everyone was giving me annoyed looks, which then caused more annoyed looks. You just can't please everyone I guess. Well, I gotta cut this short because we have people coming over in a minute. Enjoy my pics! I wear this red shirt in all of my pics somehow, lol!

4 comments:

Angie said...

That's so cute! Sadie has been asking lately if she can hear my "heart-beep!" They must be related or something :o)

Shelly said...

lol! That's so cute!

The Green Family said...

I love your new pics. you look so cute and happy!

roamingjones said...

That Trisha is a cutie!

GJ