I was at my sister Katie's house yesterday and Trisha started to get fussy. I usually try to calm her down by bouncing her on my leg so it looks like she is jumping. To my surprise, her fussing turned into laughter! And it wasn't just a little giggle, it was almost hysterical! It made me laugh so hard, it was so cute! I got her to do it multiple times until she started crying instead. I think she may have laughed once before when Jeff put her in her bouncer and she was looking at her toys that hang from it, but these were definite laughs and I was surprised how long she did it. I tried to get her to do it so I could show Jeff, but she wouldn't do it. Ty did a similar thing when he was little. I can't remember how old he was, but I was rolling a ball to him to try to teach him to roll it back. He didn't know how to get it back to me, so I kept going to get it again. But he was laughing so hard that his face turned red and his eyes were watering. I never could get him to do it again with the ball. Too bad these moments usually happen when you don't have a camera!!
Annika Ruth Jones
11 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment