
I took Trisha in for her well baby visit today. She weighs 6lbs! I took her in 6 days ago and she was 5lbs. She's growing faster than Ty did. She is still a pretty easy baby, although she kind of has her days and nights mixed up, like most babies. During the day she only wakes up to eat and then goes straight back to sleep. But at night it takes a little more effort to get her to sleep. She only usually wakes up 2 or 3 times during the night, but I have a cold so I have been much more tired lately. My sweet little 3 year old gave it to me. My efforts to get him to cover his mouth when he coughs or sneezes have been useless. Unfortunately a good part of his coughing and sneezing is done in Trisha's face. She doesn't seem too effected by them, but her nose has sounded a little stuffy the last couple times I have fed her.
It has snowed all day! I love watching it fall, but I hate driving in it. I had to take our Dodge somewhere today, and I don't think we have driven it since Trisha was born. It was buried in like 3 feet of snow and a layer of ice. I had to use a credit card to scrape it off because our scraper broke last time we used it. Man was it cold! My glove was soaked within seconds, and Ty and Trisha were both crying by the time I was done 20 minutes later. Fun times! Ty loves the snow, though. I will have to find a babysitter for Trish and take him sledding. I'm sure he would love it!
Annika Ruth Jones
11 years ago


3 comments:
Her eyes are open! I didn't know she could do that!
Yay! She's wearing the onesie we gave her. She is so cute!
She looks adorable! As always! Next time it snows you can come over to our place. We have that little hill that is perfect for Sadie and Ty to go sledding on! And while you're out there freezing, I'll stay inside with Trisha! :o)
Post a Comment